Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Piece of a Life (Peace in a Life)

Piece of a Life (Peace in a life)

Piece of a Life (Peace in a Life), 24x48", acrylic on canvas


See a larger version here.

This painting was executed as part of a challenge to incorporate my experiences at Spaulding Rehab. I broadened the challenge and included my experience with my injury, and also included other influences (friends, family, support groups).   
 
There are many things in this painting that hold meaning. Some are more significant than others.  You already know about the fish.
Piece of a life ,detail broken goldfish

I got the pink lilies from Stow Lily.
Piece of a life ,detail lilies

also... I've also been busy taking care of G. He's had his second knee operation of the summer, and is healing incredibly well, but has not been able to put weight on his leg.

3 comments:

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

вы молодец!!!))*

Caroline Peña Bray said...

This is not only a beautifully executed piece but it's full of such eaning, I'm amazed and quite moved. A great piece of work.

HMCraig said...

Thank you both very much!

It's really nice to hear from you both.