Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Unexpected Joy.... Art Treasure/ Free Paintings

Unexpected Joy
"Unexpected Joy", 12"x12", acrylic on hardboard

This is the first of a series of paintings that I will be giving away for free. Yep, that's right, free.  The above painting was placed yesterday near Spaulding Rehab hospital in Boston, and has been claimed!


If you would like to find an art treasure, subscribe to my twitter feed or facebook page. I will give out hints and clues about the location.  Good Luck!


http://twitter.com/paintsflowers
HMCraig on Facebook

You can also check out past locations where artwork has been found:

View Art Hunt/ Art Treasure locations in a larger map

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

Jesse