Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I got drugs!


Check it out, I've started my own Damien Hirst installation!
Not that I've ever been one to want to be anywhere near prescription meds, I try to do everything in my power to stay away from them. I fear the side effects.

But... yesterday, went to a Dr. and he wrote out a prescription. Trazodone. It's supposed to help me sleep, and that way I can let my brain rest and recover. I have a very low tolerance, so I only take half of a pill. And, oh boy, that half a pill is still working from last night. I am not anxious one bit. Everything is fine in my little medicated world. Dishes need cleaning..pfffft! Not worried about them. It's nice not to worry.

I read the side effects, and "uncontrollable laughter" is one of them. I already laugh at inappropriate times, so this ought to be a hoot and a half.

No comments: