Monday, January 25, 2010

Lunch! (finally meeting people that have helped me out greatly)

Let me introduce John:

You Look Great!

I just had lunch with John and his son Chris. I am happy I finally got to meet them. As someone just learning how to deal with tbi, John's videos were a spectacular find. I think they are helpful for both survivors and their families.

We had a fantastic lunch at a little Mexican place. We chattered back and forth, and I learned things from both of their experiences. John's son is very inquisitive and sympathetic and intelligent. John and I both share the same language of the injury, his vocabulary being much more eloquent than mine. I feel like I am still in the basic syllables stage, where John has been able to write a thesis.

It was wonderful. I am definitely looking forward to seeing them again!

No comments: