Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Painting- Artist Revealed work in progress

This is a work in progress.. thought I would share it's current state:

Artist Revealed, work in progress, 18" x 24", acrylic on canvas

I am in the process of painting it for a show in San Francisco.  I don't know if I have been officially accepted, but I'm working on it anyway! 

The show's details:

March 17 & 18, 2010
Salle Pianos
1632 C Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94102


"Swords to Plowshares will be hosting the 2nd annual, SHOUT! Art by Women Veterans to celebrate women who have served.  The event will feature art by several women veterans and aims to raise awareness about the issues these women face. "

 

I'm pretty excited about this!

 I will tell you more about my illustrious military career in another post, promise.

No comments: